- A user can move an album in a group in which you have administrator privileges.
Moving 1 Album
- To move one album to a different Group, go inside the album and click on the pencil icon in the top right hand corner. Now, type the name of the Group in the “Add more Groups” field. Select the Group from the dropdown and press enter to add it. Now remove the Group you want to move it from by clicking on the “X” in the list of Groups.
Moving Multiple Albums
- To move one or more albums from one Group to a different Group, go to the Group and select the albums on it (by clicking the checkbox on the top left corner of the album thumbnail) and click the “Move” button in the top right corner.
- Please note this action will not remove any other Groups that the album is linked with (eg: If the “Halloween” album belongs to Grade 1 and Grade 3, if you move all the albums in Grade 1 to Grade 3, the Halloween album will continue to be part of Grade 3 as well).
Edit Album Tags
- School Administrators and Managers can add or remove tags from an Album
- To edit the tags in an Album, go to the Album and click on “Edit Tags“ in the top right hand corner. Add existing tags by searching on them or create new tags by typing it in the search bar and add them immediately. Remove tags by clicking on the ”X” on the tag
- All applied tags will be inherited by every Photo contained within the Album.