- Tags provide structure to your content by linking it together under a searchable title. You can apply tags to entire groups, entire albums, and to single photos.
- Tags can be searched for in the Global Search Bar, and all photos with the tag applied will appear.
- Photos will Inherit all tags applied to their album, and albums will inherit all tags applied to their groups. This means that you can apply a tag to a group or album, and all photos contained within them will Inherit this tag.
- It is important to note that all tags can be applied at all levels. So the same tag can be applied to a single photo, and entire groups. This gives you the ability to organize your content exactly the way you would like to.
- Only Administrators and Managers can Create, Add and Remove tags at all levels.
- Only Administrators can Delete a tag from the system.
Have more questions? Submit a request