Custom roles are a great way to give specific users special abilities to help them do more in Vidigami.
Administrators can create custom roles.
Go to the Roles page in the admin section
- The user has access to all features and functionality including the multi select tool which enables batch download.
- This user has control of all groups, albums, and tags but does not have access to the admin page.
- This is our default role. All users are created with this role. With this role, you can view all relevant content, upload new images and apply tags.
- This role allows the user access to Vidigami and can view relevant content but is unable to contribute to the content.
- This user has an activated account but does not have access to that specific school year/ season.
The administrator can now use each of these default roles as a base line and add and remove permissions to create custom roles.
|Upload Photos||User can upload photos to albums they have access to
|Tag Faces||User has the ability to tag faces of member via the Lightbox|
|Manage Tags||User can create and delete tags to be used by other for each school year|
|Manage Shared Sets||User can create and delete shared sets, as well as add and remove photos from the shared set
|Manage Roles||User can create custom roles for the school year
|Manage Members||User can add, remove and assign roles to members of any group|
|Manage Groups||Users can publish/un-publish albums, lock/unlock albums, set album as featured, has access to settings and is able to create and delete any group
|Manage Report Photos||User can confirm flag to remove photos or restore photos to the album|
|Manage Enrollments||User has access to the admin tool. User can add other users, Launch, Send activation emails and reminders, Edit User profiles and Remove user from school year|
|Manage Albums||User can edit settings for each album and can move photos between albums within the school year|
|Download Photos||User can download single photos from the Lightbox|
|Delete Albums and Photos||User can Delete Albums and Photos|
|Create Albums||User can create new albums within group|
|Apply Tags||Allows user to apply or remove a tag from a Group, Album or Photo that has previously been created|