- You can quickly find a Group by typing the Group name or Tag on the Search bar in the Group Directory page.
- As you type the name of the Group/Tag the auto-complete list populates with all the possible matches.
- The search also supports combination of keywords with operators. The table below lists the operator and its uses.
- Note that this Search Bar is specific to Groups, and differs from the Global Search Bar in that it returns Groups, not Photos.
|Symbol||How to Use it||Example (Group Search)|
|[space]/no operator||When you use a [space]/no operators between keywords, it’s essentially an OR function. It looks for content that has either of the keywords applied to them.||grade 5 [space] grade 6 will look for all Groups that have either grade 5 or grade 6 tags applied to them. If they are Group names then it will show both the Groups in the results.|
|+||When you use a + between keywords, it’s essentially an AND function. It looks for content that have both the keywords applied to them.||grade 5 + grade 6 will look for all Groups that have both those tags applied to them.|
|,||This works similar to the “‘space]/no operator”. But this also lets you break the query into different parts.||soccer + grade 5 , grade 6 will look for all Groups that have grade 5 AND soccer tag applied to them. It will also look for any Groups called grade 6 or has “grade 6” tags applied to them.|
Filter Groups by Tags
- You can also click on any tag to view all the Groups that have that tag applied to them
- For quick access to all the Groups that you are a member of, click on the “My Groups” on the right hand corner.