The following additional details can be added to a photo in Lightbox mode:
- Add a title to photo
- Add a description to photo
- Add an author to the photo in "Created by". Members (i.e. Parents) can be added in this field.
- Add users in "With" for collaborative student work and group events. Members (i.e. Parents) can be added in this field.
- When a photo with existing metadata is uploaded to Vidigami, title and description from IPTC metadata will be applied.
- Notifications for user with "Created by" or "With" tags (Note: feeds will not be generated for these events).
- You can now designate a photo as copyright material by enabling or disabling the ‘Copyright’ button in Lightbox mode. When enabled, a watermark will immediately be placed on the image, visible to all users with access to it.
- New permission to “Manage Copyright” available when applying roles. Only admins and managers (including managers of a specific group) can manage Copyright. Other users with permission to apply copyright can apply to their own uploads ONLY
- When a photo with existing copyright metadata is uploaded to Vidigami, Copyright from IPTC metadata will be applied (for users with permission).
- Copyright images cannot be downloaded or ordered in shop.
- New tab in Admin page called “Weekly Uploads” for admins and other users based on permission. Weekly uploads includes all uploads to Vidigami over the course of 7 days.
- New permission to “Moderate Content” available when applying roles (enables user to view reported photos and weekly uploads).
- Improvement to user experience on “Reported Photos” tab in Admin page.