Adding users in Vidigami is essential for tagging, setting permissions, and for inviting users on to the system.
To add all your school community into Vidigami: (Are you already an existing Vidigami Organization?)
- Download the Add New Users template, found here.
- Fill in all your new users for the year.
- Click on the Import User List button in the Admin section, Enrollment tab.
- Select the Users button
- Import the New User's sheet
- Confirm the spreadsheet’s information
The following information is required to successfully create a user:
- First Name
- Last Name
- User Type: Student, Staff or Member
- User Host ID
The more information you provide in the spreadsheet, the easier the setup will be.
- Assigning them an email will let you invite them to the system once the setup is finished.
- We recommend you assign a Host ID to each of your members so that Vidigami can reference them in the following steps, making the process easier.
Once the spreadsheet is uploaded, the system will analyze and verify the information, displaying a preview of the users being added, the User information being updated and errors in the data sheet.
- If an existing user is in the spreadsheet their user information will be updated by matching its Host ID or Vidigami ID
- If there are duplicate entries in the spreadsheet none of them will be processed and will be marked as errors
Once confirmed, all the users are added to Vidigami.