Relationships are the way we link students to their families. This way parents/guardians will get access to all of the groups that their children belong to, as well as ensuring that feeds and notifications are all as relevant and tailored as possible.
To assign relationships to all your school community into Vidigami:
- Download the Relationships user list, found here.
- Click on the Import User List button in the Admin section
- Select the Relationships’ button
- Upload the Relationships’ sheet
- Confirm the spreadsheet’s information
Note: Relationships are assigned by linking the parents’ host ID or Vidigami ID with the student's ID. Vidigami Highly recommends Admins to assign IDs to users so that they can Assign Relationships and Memberships with spreadsheets.
Once confirmed, all the users will have the assigned relationships.